Designed to assist learners who wish to progress to higher or supervisory level within a food manufacturing business, the qualification is ideal for ensuring compliance with the law and giving learners the opportunity for personal growth and development.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Ensuring compliance with food safety legislation
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- The application and monitoring of good practice regarding contamination, microbiology and temperature control
Who requires this qualification?
- Future supervisors/managers
The training of food handlers is a legal requirement, and the key to profitability and high standards of food safety is to train supervisors and managers and ensure their competency.
Multiple choice exam
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses