This course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process
- Use validation and verification in practice
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformances to the Standard
Who should attend
Consultants/auditors/quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Product Safety Management Validation & Verification training course is a one day course
- Regular breaks are provided
Course assignment – Validation & Verification; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses