This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know the importance of RCA, and to be able to perform RCA competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis (RCA)
- Understand differences between symptoms and RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS
- Explore some common methods for undertaking RCA
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
Who should attend
Consultant/auditors/quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage/distribution and retail sites.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Product Safety Management – Root Cause Analysis training course is a one day course
- Regular breaks are provided
Course Assignment – Root Cause Analysis; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional recognition programme
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses