This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand risk assessment terminology
- Choose and use different risk assessment models and processes onsite
- Understand what BRCGS expects from a thorough risk assessment
- Assess the raw materials most vulnerable to food fraud
Who should attend
Consultants/auditors/technical & quality staff.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Product Safety Management – Risk Assessment training course is a one day course
- Lunch is provided at no extra expense (please let us know any specific dietary requirements)
- Regular breaks are provided
Course assignment – risk assessment; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses