This course is to enable delegates to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to understand audit follow-up activities
Who should attend
Operational, quality and technical staff responsible for managing an internal audit schedule.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Internal Auditor training course is a two day course
- Regular breaks are provided
50% Course Participation; 50% Course Assignment; Workplace audit; Pass mark 75%. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses