This training course has been designed for auditors to help gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, understand the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard requirements and to provide guidance on auditing a Gluten-Free Management System. Training for Issue 3 is now available and is a mandatory requirement for all Gluten-Free Certification Program certified auditors.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify key objective evidence required to determine compliance with the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard
- Correctly complete auditor documentation.
- Be able to effectively communicate a clear “snap-shot” regarding the operation and the levels of conformity
- Recall GMPs relating to gluten management
- List the individual components that make up the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
- Identify different gluten controls that must be implemented as part of a gluten-free management system
Who should attend
Auditors with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in auditing food safety/ quality systems. This may include internal, 2nd party and 3rd party auditing. Must have valid lead auditor training certificate for any FSMS standard.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Gluten Free Certification Program – Auditor Training course is a 1/2 day course
- Regular breaks are provided
Auditor training 50 question exam; Pass mark 80%.
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses