This training course has been designed for new or existing Gluten-Free Certification Program customers to help gain an appreciation of celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity, understand the Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard requirements and to provide guidance on implementing a preventative, risk-based Gluten-Free Management System. This training will also explain the process that a business will need to follow in order to become a certified Gluten-Free site.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the impact that celiac disease has on individuals and demonstrate an understanding of why the food industry is required to manage gluten
- Explain the concept of cross contact and the potential for cross contact in a food production process
- Outline key legal requirements relating to gluten-free labelling
- Identify different gluten controls that must be implemented as part of a gluten-free management system
- Outline the importance of prerequisite programs in safeguarding a gluten-free site
- Describe the process for obtaining certification to the Gluten-free Certification Program Global Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
Who should attend
Senior managers, quality managers, technical managers, production and operations managers of sites who have implemented, or plan to implement, Global Standard for the Gluten-Free Certification Program Issue 3.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS Gluten Free Certification Program – Industry Training course is a 1/2 day course
- This training will take place via Zoom
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Industry training for Companies 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%.
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses