This course will ensure that company personnel using the BRCGS for Agents & Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
Key Learning Objectives
On successful completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard
Who should attend
Agents, brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
Breakdown of the day
- The BRCGS for Agents & Brokers – Understanding the Requirements for Companies is a one day course
- This training will take place via Zoom.
- Regular breaks are provided
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your BRCGS certificate
Understanding the Requirements for Companies 25 question exam; Pass mark 60% This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
Auditors are also eligible to take an examination after attending this course.
Understanding the Requirements for Auditors 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Explore Food Quality Training Courses
Fully qualified food analyst, fully BRCGS and IFS conversant and a BRCGS Approved Training PartnerView Training Courses